May 24, 2021
Mass on this Sunday, May 30, 2021 we will have two Masses – 8:00am and 11:00am. Please be sure to check which Mass you would like to attend.
Sign up at this link or call the Parish Office at 518-449-2232.
The link will be open until Thursday at midnight. You will be contacted by e-mail or a phone call if you do not have e-mail on whether you can attend Mass this week. Please make sure you check your e-mail or voicemail on Friday.
With social distancing and the percentage of 30%, we will be limited to 95 people. This number includes the priest, deacon, cantor and accompaniment, and camera operator. The Mass will be livestreamed also. Using the link, you MUST register every week to be eligible to come. Please be sure you have answered all the questions. The deadline for registering is Thursday at midnight. Please adhere to this deadline. Also, if you sign up for Mass, we ask that you attend. There are things that must be readied for the weekend and it makes it inconvenient if someone does not attend.
To remind you:
1. If you are in a vulnerable population, please stay home. The Bishop has dispensed us from the Sunday obligation for the time being.
2. Please come at least 15 – 20 minutes early to check in. You must wear a mask, answer the health survey, and a log will be kept with your name and phone number.
3. No congregating in the parking lot before or after Mass. If the meeting space outside church appears crowded when you arrive, please maintain social distancing, and wait. Follow the greeter’s directions.
4. Please follow the directions of the usher/greeter who will guide you to your seat…we will not have open seating. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED.
5. Communion will be at the normal place at Mass. The ushers/greeters will direct you in the procession. Please maintain social distancing on you way up. Please do not remove your mask until after you move away from the church to receive and the replace it.
6. Please remain in your pew after Mass. The ushers will direct you to leave in a socially distant way.
7. We will strive to be as fair as possible on who can attend.
FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN A VULNERABLE POPULATION OR ARE NOT ABLE TO BE THERE THIS WEEKEND:
• Please watch the livestreamed Mass @ 8:00am.
• Holy Communion will then be distributed after the 11:00am Mass from 12:30pm – 1:15pm in the parking lot. Please drive in, follow the cones or directions, REMAIN in your cars. When reaching the Priest or Deacon, please put your car in park, receive Holy Communion and then leave. The Deacon and Father Tom will have masks on and will use hand sanitizer between each car.
Daily Mass is offered at 12:00noon on Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30am on Wednesday and Friday. All the daily Masses are livestreamed and at the Church of St Mary.
We are still in need of more volunteers to greet/usher and to disinfect after Mass.
Here are two (2) very important documents:
• Reopening plan that was approved by the Diocese
• Reopening plan for our parish office